Thursday, 21 May 2015
ANNUAL GO KART CHALLENGE
Thursday 21st May 2015
Auscarts has New Track Surface, New Barriers & New Karts – What are you waiting for!?
The event will be run with teams of 3 drivers, where the combined fastest race time of the drivers from each team will determine the winning team! Individual entries are welcome which we will form into a team.
The on track action will be made up of three groups of ten drivers and consist of the following:
• Each driver will compete in a 10 lap qualifying session to determine the grid positions
• Each driver will compete in a 10 lap race heat to sort out the men from the boys
• The bottom ranked drivers from the race heat will compete in a 10 lap Consolation Final
• The mid ranked drivers from the race heat will compete in a 10 lap Consolation Final
• The top ranked drivers from the race heat will compete in a 10 lap Grand Final
Medallions will be awarded on the night!
Drivers must nominate who they would like to be in a team with; otherwise they will be allocated to a team at random. Please sign and return the attached indemnity form with your booking details.
Can you beat the PCV Auscarts record of 27.583??
VENUE: Auscarts Indoor Racing www.auscarts.com.au
LOCATION: 50 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne. Melways: Map 56 Ref J1
TIME: 6.30pm SHARP
NUMBERS: MAX. 30 Drivers
COST: $100 per driver. Includes a variety of pizzas to improve your power to weight!
BOOKINGS: Enquiries to Lisa on 9817 6911 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
QUERIES:Alvaro Del Gallo 0418 317 377
Click Here for Attendee List