Sunday, 11 August 2013
HAUNTED HILLS IS OFF AND SANDOWN IS ON IN ITS PLACE!
PCV is pleased to join forces with AROCA (Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Aust) to offer our members 54 competition places at their Sandown event on Sunday 11th August.
While it is an AROCA event, PCV will still run it as a Club Competition Event and it will accrue points towards the championships. The basic details are:
• PCV sessions will be of regular sprint competition format and will accrue competition points.
• PCV will have 54 entry slots; 3 groups of 18 cars; First 54 entries get the spots.
• Alfa and Porsche groups will alternate track sessions.
• No Entrée registrations accepted due to limited numbers and track time.
• Entry fee $210 paid to AROCA; PCV entrants will not be charged a late fee due to late notification.
• Entries accepted up to midnight Thursday 8th, but early entries are encouraged.
• NEW INFO! Lunch isn't included in the entry fee, but Subway rolls will be available to purchase.
• Scrutineering 7.35am to 8.35am
• Compulsory drivers briefing 8.40am
Click Here for Supp Regs
Click Here for Entry Form. Please note Entry is only via the AROCA manual entry forms to AROCA. Nominate "Porsche Grouping" in the preferred run group section.
Click Here for Attendee List (as at 6/8/13)
IMPORTANT - Entrants must notify Carly of your entry at the same time you submit it via email@example.com .
Click Here for provisional Class Results at 15/8/13
Click Here for provisional Outright Results at 15/8/13
Click Here for provisional Detailed Run Times at 15/8/13