Thursday, 29 August 2013
A TRACKDAY WITH A DIFFERENCE...
· Philip Island Grand Prix Circuit
· Your car (and you can take passengers)
· A garage for your car
· Access to experienced instructors
· Hot Laps in some very special cars with elite race drivers including Mark Skaife OAM, David Reynolds (V8 Supercars) and Dan Gaunt (Dunlop Series)
· Vehicle and trade displays
It doesn't get any better!
Sven Burchartz and Michael Stillwell on behalf of the Board of the Australian Motor Sport Foundation and Porsche Centre Melbourne, invite you to come and enjoy up to 4 x 20 minute open pit lane sessions plus a passenger ride session, lunch, bidding in a silent auction for rare motorsport memorabilia and much, much more.
This is a fund raising event to help the AMSF to continue and enhance its support of young Australian drivers.
Click Here for registration form. Please register quickly using that form to ensure your place at this great event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Venue: Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
Date: Thursday 29 August 2013
Time: 8am until 5pm
We look forward to seeing you there for what will be a day to remember!
Director, Australian Motor Sport Foundation
Click Here for event promo email from Porsche Centre Melbourne