1989 Porsche 944 S2
255,000 Kilometres with Club Registration (PCV)
In excellent condition - inside and out – the 944 is rapidly becoming a Porsche collector’s target and should be considered an investment! I have had the pleasure of owning this immaculate vehicle since 2015. It has only been used on weekends and not as a daily drive. It has not been used in competition or on the track.
Completely original with all features and components fully functional. Full ownership and service history books included, dating back to 1989. Regularly serviced and well-maintained, this is a very original 944 S2, with unblemished dark blue leather seats and matching trim. No cracks in the dash either. The most recent maintenance included full service and replacement of cam chain and guide rails. Previously has had CV joints and engine mounts replaced and air conditioning compressor rebuilt. Some of the features include:
• Fully functioning electric seats
• Rear split seats
• Cruise control
• After-market radio and CD player with original unit included.
• Electric, detachable sunroof including sunroof bag
• MOMO steering wheel with original Porsche steering wheel included
• Retractable luggage curtain
• Space saver wheel and electric pump
• Original tool kit
• Fire extinguisher included
Fitted with Sumitomo 225/50/R16 (rear) and Pirelli 205/55/R16 with plenty of tread.
Beautifully presented, inspection will not disappoint.
Price negotiable and all genuine offers considered.
Call Bill - 0418 176 510