****EVENT NOW COMPLETED*****
Results - click to download spreadsheets
5th round of the State Hillclimb Series
Date : Sunday 11th November 2018 scrutineering from 0800hrs
Venue : Baskerville raceway near Hobart
Event: A 1km timed section of the circuit , at whatever pace you feel comfortable with!
In car overview of the circuit:
Organisers : John Pooley , Kerry Luck , Kevin Lyons , Bob White
(1) Entry forms download link
(2) Supplementary regulations download link
(3) Extra Supplementary regulations download link
Please complete entry form and email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to John Pooley PO Box 204 Richmond 7025
to arrive by Saturday 10th November. This is for catering and administration purposes so officials can get the event underway ASAP and allow maximum number of runs.
Numbers are limited ; under special circumstances late entries may be accepted on the day (& incur a fee) but to ensure a place , book early!
1. Event is open to novices and more experienced drivers: PCT & non PCT car club members
N.B. non car club members: it is possible to join PCT for the day only ($10)
2. A road and car club license must be carried on the day
3. A CAMS license is required ( can be bought on the day )
4. The car must be safe and sound and will be scrutineered by Steve Caplice. A fire extinguisher is suggested but not mandatory as fire officials are in attendance. Seat belts , oil , water , tyre condition/pressures - check!
Battery & car number stickers will be provided on the day if necessary